I once knew a man

Thank you for this gift. Thank you so very much.

1 Like

Thank you for reading my words, I know time is valuable and the post was long. I pray you never listen to that voice again. That you always have the strength to fight for this life and second chance you’ve been given. I’m rooting for you, for all of us! Hold your sobriety close, it’s the most precious gift you’ve given yourself❤️

1 Like

Stunning, heartfelt words. Power and love to you.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: I try but I imagine survivors guilt will always be there somewhat​:pensive:

The girl who was the dealer actually died 17 days after Daniel of an accidental fentanyl overdose. She smoked H and didn’t know it was laced and passed away in her sleep…

I’m sorry to hear it took another life.
I truly admire your strength posting here, and bettering your life for yourself and your family.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this heartbreakingly beautiful story. I understand devastating loss. Sending warm thoughts for you, your children, and other family.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and for your kindness :heart:

3 Likes

I’m sending you so much love and strength to keep moving forwards @Sarahyab :heart::people_hugging::heart:
I don’t really have any other words except thank you for sharing and I hope your story can help others find the strength to beat addiction.
:heart::v:

2 Likes

I hope that the god bless him by sending him to heaven,

1 Like

Yeah, I hope so too…

Im soo sorry for yours and the kids. Just by the picture of him i feel like we could of been buddies. Its sad :pensive: the grip it has on a soul is like something ive never felt and had before. Anyways. Im sure everyone thinks the same we are here for ya. Take care of those kids mama. I was 8 when my dad passed away from his issues. Im 33 now

1 Like

Thank you :pensive: I’m so sorry you can relate to my children’s pain :broken_heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It hit the bullseye of my heart that’s for sure. I need to try to remember my people that love and care for me before I pick up again , it sounds like he was a great man and that’s what addiction does it steals the greatest away.

1 Like

He was a wonderful man​:heart: missed more then I think he ever knew he would be. I hope you always think of the void your absence would bring before you pick up again, and I pray it’s always enough to stop you :heart:

2 Likes