I picked up another addiction since I gave up beer

I gave up drinking beer over 18 days ago. My wife and I picked up another addiction. But this one is a good one. What other non life threatening addictions you guys pick up. Here is ours:

8 Likes

I used to go through like 2 to 3 bags of lemons per week making lemon water. I haven’t been doing it as much lately, because I drink it like the world is going to end

2 Likes

Omg that’s me rn. Lemon and cayenne on EVERYTHING

3 Likes

I’ve definitly become addicted to the gym :muscle: That and fruit lol lots of it

3 Likes

Legos is the current, healthy addiction

2 Likes

Me too! Wow

Creating art is always therapeutic for me.

7 Likes

I went bananas over tea when I first stopped drinking! So many flavors to try! A great replacement for that ever present vodka soda I was used to holding!
Now I’ve calmed down, 2 or 3 mugs a day. Still love and appreciate tea like nobody’s business :yellow_heart:
It got me through some tough days.

1 Like

Hi I don’t know exactly what I picked up but it not healthy right now in my early time of sobriety. Because I am not healthy with just 32 days sober.

1 Like

This is what I call Teatox.

1 Like

If you’re that into tea, I highly recommend this product! My friend got it for me for my birthday and it’s very decadent feeling - and the tea is delicious.

https://www.amazon.com/Numi-Organic-Tea-Flowering-Packaging/dp/B000FFIL92/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=numi%2Bflowering%2Btea%2Bset&qid=1595348488&sprefix=numi%2Bflo&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

Mine has been buying baseball caps and graphic tees with snarky saying.

2 Likes

For me it would be guns, guns, guns, and oh yeah did I say guns? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: