🚨🚨I relapsed again

I just don’t really know where my head goes anymore when I’m alone… I hate messing up and I can’t take hurting anyone … It’s gone now but does anyone have any ideas on what to do when I get in that head space??.

2 Likes

Breath, go to a meeting, get in contact with somebody in recovery, :sparkling_heart::pray:

2 Likes

Do what your doing now, reach out and ask for help. :+1:

1 Like

It would depend on what it is that is triggering you. Try and be self-critical in those moments and see if you can work out what is actually going on.

Just being left on my own was always a trigger/opportunity for me. Still triggers the same thought patterns for me when I know I’m going to get time to myself but have managed to suppress them so far.

I can’t really put a finger on what has changed that but if, for you, it is being alone that also triggers these feelings then like others have said - reach out or call someone or go to a meeting. If it’s an environment thing, change where you are - go for a walk. If it’s boredom - find a way to occupy your mind.

All a journey my friend. Ultimately a personal one. You need to find what works for you. Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes