I relapsed last night šŸ˜­

This means more than you know. I will start over today and tomorrow will be a new day and a MUCH BETTER ONE :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@KyAldaā€¦I did Thursday, then drank again Friday. Goes without sayingā€¦I am very disappointed in myself. I had 38 days. :sleepy: Join me in not doing this anymore.

7 Likes

@TudorDee!! Iā€™m sorry you picked up. Iā€™m sorry I picked up. I need a new plan!!

4 Likes

We can do thisā€¦we just have to get our heads in the game and we have to reach out when the feeling strikes!

Iā€™m sorry we had to reset, but if we can learn something from it even the slip can have a benefit.

Sending you a huge hug tonight.

2 Likes

When I first started engaging on the forum regularly last March, several ā€œnewbiesā€ and I were part of a thread called Feb/Mar sober something or other, basically like a mini checkin/support group for us where we could check on each other and share our challenges and successes and it was really helpful. We were sort of all at the same point together and could relate. I think mostly women, but from all over the world. You guys could do something similar and post on the daily check in about it in case anyone wants to join you? Just a thought.

6 Likes

Ah! I found it!

5 Likes

I was just talking about this, and I think itā€™s a fantastic idea! :raised_hands:t2::blush::heart:

4 Likes

You just have to start a new topic and there you go! I hope you all do it and get a benefit from it.

3 Likes

MANY of us have been there. You are not a complete shit, you are human. So get those negative thoughts out of your head or else youā€™ll keep right on drinking.

What you need to do is dust yourself off and get back at it. Take some time to reflect on what was working, what was not working, and what youā€™re willing to do differently this time.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

7 Likes

@RosaCanDo. That is a great suggestion. I will start a thread today!

2 Likes

Ironically it is the same time of year!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what made me think of it! :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m having technology issuesā€¦canā€™t link to my new post. It is under Life in Recovery as Marching Towards Sobriety.

1 Like

Marching Towards Sobriety

Did it!

4 Likes

@KyAlda16 @TudorDee @Mbwoman, I am so sorry to hear about this! I know all of you have it in you. Iā€™ll be checking out this thread!
If anyone wants to reach out and chat, feel free :blue_heart:
Are you all doing ok?

3 Likes

@stop.the.ride. I need a better plan. My last two slips happened when I was bored at work. I sat there and planned to stop on the way home. Bad idea!! VERY bad idea. Certainly didnā€™t make my job less boring.

Iā€™m fine tonight. Getting ready to turn the light out. I will be at the gym by 5:30. A great way to start the week.

Thank you for your concern!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you know what you need to do for yourselfā€¦
Sometimes we have to go to plan B, right? :smirk:
Hang in there, see you around :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

Donā€™t be so hard on yourself u r doing the best u can !!! Donā€™t give up and stay strong! Get back on track youā€™ll be okay ! We believe in u!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing ok today. Itā€™s a new day and I will DO this

3 Likes