I relapsed on memorial day weekend. Snorting coke

I’m am so upset with myself. My husband do it also. Everytime I try to quit,he go get some. I’m at this point I’m go have to leave him. It is so easy for me to get just from one person and I don’t want die. I really need help. It is not a everyday thing but it is a thing.

8 Likes

Welcome @Lulu42 . I’m grateful you found us. This is a very loving and supportive community. No need to beat yourself up. It happens. What will you do to stop your behaviors? As I said this forum is supportive and many many here have experienced what you have. Take your time and look around. There is a lot to explore. I look forward to hearing more from you. All the best.

3 Likes

Just focus on your “why”

Why do you want to be sober?
Why do you want to stop getting high?
Why do you use drugs ? Well, this one, I think I can answer. To escape. Something. Trauma, boredom, frustrations, etc.

Your “why” will help you understand what brought you to this point and also how to get better. I’m glad you’re here. Take this journey one day at a time :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Hey. :people_hugging::purple_heart: You have to surround yourself with ppl who support your recovery. I’m so sorry he doesn’t respect your recovery. Please take care.

2 Likes

That’s what addicting behaviors are. Just do your best to learn the triggers
Then do your best to avoid them
It gets better

2 Likes