I smoked and didn't like it

Well i went 12 days without marijuana. I started to feel better after the first week. Friday i decided to get some. I wanted to see how it made me feel after being clean for those days…Of course i didn’t start slow. Let me tell you, it wasn’t good.! I got so anxious and paranoid. My emotions became so intense and in balled my eyes out for a good 20 minutes. Once that all passed i felt ok then got hungry, ate too much, felt sick. I was a sloth the rest of the night. I woke up with a weed hangover… that was the worst. I was useless Saturday so i finished what i had, because why not…i didn’t get as anxious but i was still in sloth mode. I went to bed early Saturday. Today i woke up with brain fog. I don’t like it. I now know that quitting is the right thing for me to do. I feel much better and I enjoy things more without it!

4 Likes

You wanted to see how it felt? Amazing the excuses our inner addicts come up with isn’t it? I’m always surprised how devious my addictive mind is- always finding some new angle to justify drinking again. Kinda scary how quickly the desire comes back.

4 Likes

Yes it is! I am not mad at myself though. I’m going to remember the horrible feelings it gave me. I am confident now that i am found to do this.

1 Like