I start today

I am new in the community. I start today my recovery process.

22 Likes

Welcome to TS, @Pecador ! Glad you are here.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Pattycake!

1 Like

Welcome here, be sure to read around and we are here if you need any support. Welcome to your new start of life.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! This is a supportive community and has been so helpful to me. Share as little or as much as you want, have a good read around, lots here to digest.:blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Daniel!!
Congratulations on ur new journey. This forum has been a HUGE help to me in my recovery and has helped me get to where I am today! Hope u find the support u need from this group of amazing people!

Do you have a plan in place of how youre going to achieve sobriety? I found that for myself, having a plan of action was crucial for me to stay clean and sober. 12 step meetings were a huge help for me also!

1 Like

Welcome. I’m glad youre here.

1 Like

Hi @Pecador welcome to ts :grinning:congratulations on the start of your recovery process. if you need advice or want to talk to people about your recovery ,you have just found a whole :earth_americas: of hope and help here

1 Like

Good for you @Pecador. Welcome to Talking Sober! :wave:

1 Like

thank you so much !

1 Like

Hei,
I’m still in the process of learning more about recovery and haven’t created a plan yet. I’m actively reading books on the topic and about the 12 steps.

5 Likes

Im 5 days sober! We are all recovering at different speeds but it doesnt make us any different! Much love!

7 Likes

Congratulations on 5 days. Welcome here!

Congratulations!

Welcome to the community @KAY35 well done on your day 5 :ok_hand:

Hi @Pecador How are you today mate

1 Like

Hei @19801 i am fine. Thanks! How are you? I am working now and totaly focus :wink: thank you for your support.

glad to hear your ok ,I’m ok doing what I have to do to stay sober :muscle:have a good day at work mate and if you need us come on here :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Stay with us. Hang around these threads. Reach out when you need help. Ask questions. You got this!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s definately a good thing and you will find plenty of useful information across stories shared here. Keep up the good work, get to first 24 hrs is tough and remember your brain will test your will so expect that and get over those situations with head up.

2 Likes