I started today

Today I started sober living, free of alcohol. Pray for me or wish me big luck, I need it lot.

11 Likes

Luck favors the prepared.
There is a wealth of information and support here to prepare yourself with.
Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to your sobriety and welcome to the forum Max! In my experience luck’s not needed. Wishing you lots of success in your sober journey though! Hope you’ll find this forum just as helpful as it has been and is for me. Lots to learn and lots of support to find. Welcome again!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and congratulations you’re making the right choice sobriety is so much better than the alternative be strong and take it one day at a time and keep in contact with people on here we are all in the same boat and we all want to see each other succeed

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community, it’s great you have joined us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! Resources for our recovery

1 Like

Welcome here, hope to see you around often!
It helps to be here much to read, involve and learn. It helped me to stay sober for a long time now, I wish you the same :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

My plan is not to drink alcohol as long as I can abstain. Now the second day, but you know it isn’t the very first time. My best result was two weeks.

Thank you all for support! Today is second day, I keep hold on. :muscle:

1 Like

Well done Max!! Keep going.

1 Like