Crazy Cheeseburgers :hamburger:

9 Likes

OMG can I has chezburger

7 Likes

So many good reasons to be happy! I love it! :smiley:

6 Likes

How do I make this happen?

2 Likes

what makes me happy. Spending as much time as i can. With my grandchildren. Also i kove olanting flowers.

6 Likes

Silence
Uninterrupted, silence.

9 Likes

Being sober is making me happy and feel the most peace of mind I’ve ever had.

Sleeping well and exercising makes me happy.

Having a safe and loving home and the means to take care of my family makes me happy.

Having pretty good health makes me happy.

Getting to listen to any kind of music I like makes me happy. (Music streaming is amazing)

Getting to spend time with my husband, especially now that we are both sober makes me
Very happy!

Early mornings with the first cups of coffee makes me happy, especially with no hangover!!

Working in a school makes me happy.

Thank you for this thread! Have a great day!

6 Likes

Daily practice leaves me elated,music keeps me happy,Sirius XM app yeh,and my massive collection of vinyl cd’s and 2 ipods with 16k songs even cassettes from the 70’s,my two :cat2: cats,not having to work and getting by on way less $ makes me real happy,my adult children and my grands make me the happiest! Oh and all the vegan choices available now.

10 Likes

This thread gave me amazing ideas and solid things to be greatful for

What makes me happy?
My wife
My job
Special occasions I can have with my wife because of my job

I guess I need to open my eyes a bit more to find out more things that make me happy

Thank you for this thred

9 Likes

Knowing will get to hug my grandson tomorrow for the first time in over a year makes me happy.

Dogs make me happy.

Watching animals makes me happy.

Hearing my children express joy makes me happy.

Hearing my children be responsible, respectful, or showing independence makes me happy.

7 Likes

Nothing beats a nice long ride up through the mountains, deep sea fishing with my mates, or camping by a river in my swag watching the stars as I fall asleep.

9 Likes

I agree nothing like being in the mountains. Was just up there this past Saturday doing some mountain biking :mountain_biking_woman:t2:

7 Likes

That’s awesome. My bike has a motor lol. My poor little leggies wouldn’t be able to pump the pedals anymore

4 Likes

other people’s sobriety, even sitting her now I get a lump in my throat with emotional joy bc the people on here with any length of sobriety get me every time, I know all I need to know about their character, determination and their shear bloody mindedness to live life, I know their pain but I’m happy bc I know their joy.
Sorry bit soppy but it’s true.

7 Likes
  • Looking up at the stars, either through a telescope, binoculars, or just while going for a walk.
  • Music–playing the piano, singing, or just listening to something.
  • Learning and teaching–I love finding out new information of all kinds and it is exciting to share things with others.
  • Art–All artistic ventures: drawing, painting, coloring, cooking, baking, all things music, dancing, gardening, and all manner of creation of beauty.
4 Likes

At 51 years young i am so blessed my body and legs :leg: will still let me pedal. Although I had to make a major lifestyle change when I was 45 years old and 300lbs. cause there is no way I could be doing what i do today at the weight and health I was at 45/300lbs.

The picture shows what i was like before/during/after my lifestyle change. I did it w/o surgery, did all by changing my food habits and added exercises I thought :thought_balloon: I never could do. Just put my own mind and will power to it.

8 Likes

Connecting with new and old friends is always a great time spent…
It’s going to be a great night.

3 Likes

Being in nature, hiking, playing guitar, exercising and my beard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

WOW that is amazing great job!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like