I want to know what makes you happy?!

Hi everyone!

I want to hear about what brings you happiness! It can be from your childhood, teenage years, adulthood or all three! Brainstorm and let us hear about it! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ill go first! I find happiness listening to vynyl on my record player, and dancing and singing to the songs with my daughter!

14 Likes

Ice cream and chocolate always puts a smile on my face. hearing my kids laugh knowing they are happy brings me so much joy. :grin:

12 Likes

Cats and Dogs.
Especially mine.

14 Likes

Babies laughter!
Beautiful flowers, a colorful sunset and/or sunrise, open water swimming, and farm animals. All these things bring pure joy to my heart!

Edit: I have a feeling this is going to be a really good thread - thanks for starting it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

books (most especially this), tv shows, movies, journaling, and spending time with pets and loved ones :relaxed:

12 Likes

Looking at dvds i transferred from Vhs , way back in the fifties and sixties looking at my family back then sad and happy , keep on trucking

16 Likes

Casting out a fishing line or calling ducks & geese from the blind. Even if I go home empty handed still happy.

9 Likes

☆ Waking up hangover free.
☆ Spending time with our grandson.
☆ Watching hummingbirds and bees in our garden.
☆ Cutting flowers from our garden and bringing them inside.
☆ Running and riding my bike.
☆ Warm baths with a pike of magazines to read.
☆ Reading books while lounging on a beach in Jamaica.
☆ Butterflies.

15 Likes

Hearing my chld laugh
Sunrises and sunsets
Music
Exotic scents
Warm lighting
Coffee

12 Likes

Sunshine , fruit , candy , music , skateboarding, biking , walking, Animals and pets , nature , Re-organizing my room or cleaning…

12 Likes

Spending time cooking for the wife and kids and watching everybody enjoy eating. ( I gotta jump on that foodies thread :grin:)
Football Sundays in the fall.
Very, very early morning workouts, when you basically have the entire gym to yourself.

12 Likes

Plants
Animals
Naps

12 Likes

Hiking always makes me happy.

Helping others brings me happiness too.

14 Likes

I cant believe I’m the only one that likes a paddle in the sea on an empty beach.
:full_moon_with_face:

12 Likes

My life today being clean and sober makes me happy. My son and husband also make me happy. Xmas lights and wind chimes make me happy. The fall season makes me happy. Bright colors and good food! Exercise. Meditation. Nature. Our fish, frogs n eel.

11 Likes

Exercise
Sunrises and sunsets
Clouds
Animals
Hiking
Food, especially good food. I’ll even do a little in my seat dance if it’s really amazing.

12 Likes

• Doing sports (specially spinning) 🏋🏻‍♀️
• Going to beach on my own :ocean:
• My cat Moka, he always makes me smile! :cat:
• Reading a good book :open_book:
• Travelling to new places, which I haven’t done too much lately… :airplane:

11 Likes

Not having any toxic people in my life anymore! :100:

16 Likes

Nothing makes me happy lately, but this is what used to make me happy…….
I am an avid road cyclist :biking_woman: and mountain bike :mountain_biking_woman:t2: and would love :orange_heart: to be really stoked :call_me_hand:t2: about it again like i used to be!!!

13 Likes