I want to stay clean

I’m new here hello everyone I’m two days sober. Not a biggy but I want to stay clean so so bad it’s ruining my life :sob:

11 Likes

I want you to stay clean too. I’m praying for you throughout this tough time. Just remember why you started and to live each second sober to say no with every breath. You got this.

Welcome to Talking Sober Lisa! You’ve come to a great place for support with your clean and sober journey. BTW, two days IS a biggie! Huge congrats on that! It’s one day at a time for all of us friend.

The great thing about this place is that we’re in it together here. Recovery isn’t done alone. Addiction is a lonely journey, but Recovery is the opposite of that. We need our peers to stay on the path. We need our peers to support each other, to learn from each other, to hug each other.

I’m very glad you’re here. I hope you take the time to get familiar with this place. Read around, get involved with some of the busier threads (like the daily check in for example) if you want or just read around. Get supported, support others, read, learn, grow! The more the stronger we are. Let’s do this! Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi girl, nice to meet you. You’re in the right place if you want to stay clean. I’ve failed after 18days, had a few drinks and regretting it badly​:disappointed_relieved: On a day 1 now​:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming: I really want to stay clean for the whole year…That’s my goal

1 Like

Take it step by step
Live just for today
Go for a meeting
Take a SPONSER
Go through the 12 steps
Take your time in steps 1,2 and 3 that’s the base
Read just for today and follow
Pray and ask help from God
Talk to others about your feelings
Look forward for you future how it will look like when you are sober
Believe in your self
Take it easy

5 Likes

I hope you will stay clean so long <33 I’m glad you’re recovering and staying clean. I’m proud of you!

Two days is great already, it’s so hard in the beginning of this journey. I wish you strength, keep up the good work, stay strong, come here often, read, laugh, cry, share, whatever, it’s open 24/7
We’re all in this together :v:t2:

1 Like

2 days is HUGE! Courageous step to take, and you joined a great community here. Welcome!

3 Likes

Glad you are here!! Keep checking in and reading and reaching out!!!

2 Likes

Just started today in 2 hours in…

I want to stay clean to, it feels like im drowning but i dont have arm or legs to swim.

2 days is epic …im at 5 hours