I want to stop drugs can anyone please help me?

I want to stop drigs please please help me people !?

3 Likes

What have you tried in the past? What has worked for you?
What are you willing to do now?

3 Likes

Maybe try ameeting might help you wish you well

2 Likes

I will do and thank you I’m really going to try this time

1 Like

I’ve tried to give them up for ages now with no success this time I really don’t ever want to touch them again! I’m willing to do anything to stop them this time

1 Like

As @Ray_M_C_Laren said, meetings can help tremendously. I started going back to AA at one month sober and I’ve been consistent ever since, with great success!

There are plenty of meeting types, both in person and virtual. Here is a thread full of information on how people here have got and stayed sober. Keep an open mind and try some of them! For me, I used individual counseling, medication, AA and an outpatient treatment program in the first months and years of sobriety, and for the last while I’ve added Talking Sober to my program.

2 Likes

Welcome! Coming here is a great first step. Be active. You will find: success stories, cautionary tales of failure, advice, fun and friendship. The people here that are active usually are very successful.

Google recovery programs near me. There are so many…AA, NA, Recovery Dharma, SMART…just to name a few.

2 Likes

Take time to read some of the motivational posts of others would be a start…… since you are here but in the meantime you’ve already made the first step. Welcome :pray:

1 Like

You asked for help and then read 7 minutes of advice. Your gonna have to live and breathe recovery like you live and breathe your addiction. I learnt the hard way there is no short cut or easy option but the most important thing I ever learnt was we cannot do this alone. Your best thinking has only ever got you high so keep reading about what the people with months and years of sobriety do and take action by doing what they do. There’s a lot more than 7 minutes of experience on here so use it.
I wish you well on your journey :+1:

1 Like