Icypaa convention

Just booked our room for the international committee of young people in AA convention in Baltimore for next weekend.

Anyone else going? You will get a chance to meet Shay.

If only I were an alcoholic! Darn!

2 Likes

All you need is the desire to not drink! C’mon homie. You know this by now lol

1 Like

I dont have a desire to not drink. I have no desire to drink. It’s not even like I dont want to do it, it’s not even on my radar. Never wanted to or even been tempted to. It’s not who I am. I bet it would be fun, but I feel that I might feel out of place a little.

That and i cant leave my wife with 5 kids to go hang out with a bunch of strangers on the other side of the country.

2 Likes

I’m offended! I thought we weren’t strangers anymore. I thought we were friends :cry:

2 Likes

I was talking about everyone else. If I went there, guaranteed I’d be a puppy at your heels the whole time.

1 Like

The alcoholics would embrace you as one of our own. And I wouldn’t mind. Shay and I only need about 2 hours of private time a day

2 Likes

Is that it?! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Lol. Probably not…

I was going to post this on the roast thread, but I’ve never been able to get the fancy linking to work on my phone.

Was going to say, more like 30 seconds! Zing!

2 Likes

If I was still drinking I probably wouldn’t argue that. Without getting to graphic I can tell you that is no longer the case.

Nearly 60 full seconds now!

2 Likes

YOU ALREADY KNOW I’LL BE THERE BROTHER! I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND Whole BUNCHES!!

1 Like

Wish i could go but my old age pension dosnt go that far lol

3 Likes

I’ve very tempted to post the text messages I’ve received today

1 Like

Are you staying at the hotel?

Post them! Post them! Post them! (Even though I have no idea what they’re about lol)

Definitely not forum appropriate.

@DungeonMaster has been questioning my manhood. I have texts proving there is nothing wrong with my manhood. He’s just being mean

Ohhhh, I see! @DungeonMaster you could just live vicariously through @Englishd like I am :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

1 Like