If you are on Android 12 and your app is being weird

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that the app does currently have some strange behavior on Android 12. Most notably the widget may not work. You might also have trouble editing your addictions or receiving notifications.

This has been fixed in the latest version that is published to the Google Play Store where I have increased Android 12 support. I’m just waiting on Google to review and approve the update.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meanwhile - it will all sort itself out.

Edit: This has now been fixed with the latest version of Sober Time. Please update your apps.

18 Likes

Thank you

Mine is being weird LOL.

Good to know it will sort its self out :relaxed:

Mine was weird yesterday for a few hours, would always close itself after opening the group. Basically I couldn’t access the group. Once I restarted my phone last night, it was alright. I have IPhone though, not Android.

That sounds like something else. I’ll have a look if I can spot anything.

Would you mind sharing your device and your iOS version?

Thanks Robin, as mentioned, once I restarted my phone, it worked again. But before that, the app would just open, the screen remained white (content of the chat would not load) and after a few secs it would shut down by itself.

@Robin When you have a moment, please take a look at this other issue. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Robin,
I was wondering already what to do. I will wait for the update :+1:
PS I couldn’t delete one of my daycounters either @Robin . Tried to delete my caffein daycounter today but I couldn’t.
Maybe it’s a sign :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It does delete it actually, but it fails with something else and then doesn’t update visually. Next time you open the app your counter should be gone.

Also, the update is still in review by Google. Sorry for the delay everyone.

2 Likes

It’s still visually there 10 houres later :sweat_smile: But nevermind, hope the update will solve that problem later as well.

On android 11, but did get the app notif about the fix!

Update: Still waiting on Google…

1 Like

Google has finally published the update. Version 4.0.48 or higher will resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience everyone!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s all working fine now! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Thank you Robin! :+1:

1 Like