I'm Homeless

I got evicted from my apartment today. Crashing at my moms for the night, but i’m not sure what to do. I have no job because of my addiction and that means no money. I’m 2 weeks clean tomorrow which is the only positive thing in my life right now. Please pray for me.

12 Likes

Congrats on two weeks clean! U will get through this and will be back on your feet in time!

4 Likes

Keep your head up and keep working one moment at a time. Our greatest growth comes from adversity. Believe in yourself and rely on your higher power.

3 Likes

I hope your mom isn’t being too hard on you. You’ll get through this too. Chin up.

3 Likes

Huge Congrats on your 2 weeks, keep your head up, things will get better with time.

2 Likes

@Rach2 you are already on the right path! Yes we are going to have obstacles thrown at us along our journey- some as consequences of our previous indiscretions and some that are just part of life. You are so strong and brave to face this storm sober. I wish you the very best of luck!

3 Likes

Two weeks is fantastic! Take some time out to really think on that. Be proud. Some of the strongest people I know are ones that hit the bottom and got back up. What happens next is all you.

1 Like

I know how bad it is to be homeless. The worst feeling in the world especially with kids in tow!

So glad you have your mom’s to go to. That would be my go-to too, as much as I would hate it and constantly be annoyed. hopefully being sober and motivated to move will help you find a job! wishing you the best.

1 Like

It’s a blessing that you have family to fall back on.

Stay strong and don’t let self pity and the negatives in your life let you fall down the rabbit hole.

Find all the positives about your current situation and focus on them constantly.

Being sober doesn’t solve your problems, but the difference is that you you can tackle them sober and slowly get through your problems and not make them worse.

4 Likes

It’s all good. I managed 7 kids on my own. Things will get better i promise

1 Like