I'm New here... Guess I need help

Hi everyone! I’m new here and little shy… I feel lonely with my struggles so I hope I’ll find some kind of motivation through your stories and successes… :slight_smile: Any kind of support or advice is welcomed

11 Likes

You’ll find a lot help and support on here. You’re in the right spot and don’t feel lonely cause there are a lot of awesome people here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Lots of amazing advice and support here :blush:

You might find this thread helpful >>

Welcome to the forum! 2021 edition :)

3 Likes

Welcome Kubozoa
Nice to meet you. I think a lot of us were all a little bit nervous or shy at first. I know I was. I spent most of my early time here just posting my gratitude on the gratitude thread. And silently lurked on some of the other threads until I felt comfortable joining in.
Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart::rose:

2 Likes

Welcome, I’m new here also, I’m usually shy but lately I’ve been very open, I’m also interested in helping other addicts.

3 Likes

Welcome Kubozoa! It’s ok to be shy. As long as it’s also ok to be welcome! And you are welcome :innocent:

We’ve all been in your shoes. We have all reached a point where we realized we were sinking and didn’t know how to get out. You are not alone.

Make yourself at home here and read around. This is one of my fave places to find books and podcasts, and support groups (for me that was a big part of kickstarting my recovery):
Resources for our recovery

There’s a thread here about just about everything. Read around and Im sure you’ll find a lot that speaks to you!

Welcome :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Your idea of listening podcast is a very good one… Never thought of it. I’m gonna give it a try

2 Likes

Welcome kubozoa don’t give up

Stick with it …Day 3 approaching all ready feel alot happier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with everyone. Welcome. I’m pretty new myself. I just jumped around a bunch of threads and soon realized everyone here is here for the same thing. To get better. So many great people here to lean on when things get tough. Use them. No need to worry about being shy. You’ll know the right time. No judging here.

2 Likes

Welcome and you’re in the right place if you’re shy and scared, early sobriety was terrifying for me every single time I’ve put down the drink and drugs.

This app has been an incredible community for me and I’ve found all sorts of advice and motivation when I need it. Keep trudging along with us and thanks for joining :sunglasses::metal:t3:

1 Like

Welcome. :grin: I’ve been on and off this forum for nearly 5 years. Great people here.

1 Like

Welcole to you then :grin::wink: I’m sure this journey will be a success. Success can be found in so many ways so you will be a winner! Let’s be winners :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Welcome! Read & post when you want, or need to work through something! It really helps to write it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like