I'm new to the community how is everybody

Thank you so much :pray::pray: I just realized that they had this community thing where you can talk about diff stuff and I think it’s great thanks for the kind words your amazing so proud of you

3 Likes

Yes this app is amazing I love it so much thank you for your kind words your doing amazing keep it up :100:

2 Likes

How long before I can add a photo

1 Like

Welcome Ashley! Congratulations on ur upcoming 4 months clean! My name is Dana and ive been clean for 709 days off of crack cocaine. Its been many ueara since i touched crystal meth and i remember how hard it was to be free from it. Ur on the right path! I too believe in God and am grateful to be alive today. He changed my life! Im glad ur here. Looking forward to seeing more of ur posts :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s tough but I’m tougher for sure I had to change the people I hung out with and places I would go where I knew it was easy access I’m loving life for sure!!! If you have tik tok you should go check out my videos ashleymitchell896

4 Likes

Maybe a day or 2. It doesn’t take long.
I don’t know if it gives you the exact answer you’re looking for here. But……

4 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the family :blush:
Lovely to have you here with us. I’m looking forward to the photos… can’t be long.
Hope to see you around on all those different threads.
:squid:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to post my sobriety I see a huge change physically and mentally I love life sober :muscle::heartpulse:

1 Like

@AsHlEY777 Welcome! I just celebrated 7 months AF. I’m currently celebrating 220 days sober. I found this community by Devine guidance. I truly believe that. This is a family and there is always someone online to support you. Congratulations on 4 months!

4 Likes

Congrats to you as well and thank you so much

1 Like

5 Likes

Lovely to meet you Ashley - great to have you here with us :hugs:

Hi, im jesse im new two ive been on this app for about a week so far. Today is was my quit day. Ive been addicted to methamphetamines off and on now for 6 years and im struggling. The withdrawals are horrible and im afraid. How did you do it? What got you through? Did you have withdrawals? How do you just say no? Im tempted all the time, people, places, and things right. Well im trying like hell to get rid of the people but they dont seem to take me seriously. But im trying. I would love to talk to you more about how you said no. I would love to hear how all of you got to where you are today. Good luck with your sobriety.

3 Likes

It’s been a journey for sure and I’m here for you if you ever need anybody I literally had to move out of my hometown I’ve gotten sober a few times and was able to stay sober for only a short period because people that were supposed to be my friends would come and offer it to me it’s mainly the people and place well it was for me anyways but it could be diff for you ya know!! Once I was sober a week and got all my sleep in I was good I felt great my only withdrawals was sleeping and eating nothing major but I’m here if you need somebody to talk to or an ear to listen your amazing you got this :muscle::pray::heart:

Hi Asley and nice to meet you :raising_hand_woman:
Welcome to this forum wich is a big part of my recovery. I’m addicted to alcohol and sober for more then 5 years. You can read most of my story on my profile if you are interested.
Congratulations with your 4 months milestone! Where I live 25 january just has started!
So you’re in!! :facepunch::facepunch::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your four months!

1 Like

I think im going to have them trespassed

3 Likes

Amazing work Ashley. … keep up the great work :muscle:t4: