I'm new to this group

I’m 145 clean and sober by the grace of God and the alcoholic anonymous program I’m working a daily program and staying focused it gets hard but I reach out to other alcoholics and drug addicts in recovery

16 Likes

Hi Trey and welcome here :raising_hand_woman:
I’m Claudia, addicted to alcohol and here for the same reason as you.
I’m here for many years now and this app and the people in it helped me to become and stay sober. So I hope you feel comfy here soon and we hear from you a lot.
If you have questions feel free to ask!
See you around!

3 Likes

Welcome @1017shacklett

This place is an amazing sober community of people from around the world fighting all addictions. I hope you find support in these threads.

AA and this community are why im closing in on 2 years of sobriety after 20 years of active addiction

2 Likes

Yes, keep reaching out to other addicts cause you just never know what that other person is going thru in thier life. and you reaching out to them might just a gamechanger for them like it sometimes all somebody needs is for another person to just ask “how are you doing”? It sounds corny but im all for communication & community support! Congratulations on the 145 days clean like Wow im impressed my friend! Stay positive & strong!

3 Likes

Yip meetings sponsor program 12 step work well done wish you well