Im reaching out for the last time

I don’t like you said “for the last time”. I mean, it would be GREAT if this was the last time and that you got this done and done right this time…however, I fear like you are saying “if it doesn’t work out this time it will never work out so I’ll just give up”. I say NEVER give up. NEVER “for the last time”. REACH OUT EVERY TIME YOU NEED TO.

Ok? You hear me? Always reach out to us.

3 Likes

Have you tried an outpatient treatment program? I am currently in one and it has changed my life. Another good option would be AA, or any other narcotics anonymous, cocaine anonymous, marijuana anonymous… These programs and groups DO exist.

I was in the exact same place as you many years ago. Unfortunately, CBD didnt really exist then. CBD is derived from the hemp plant. There is NO THC. IT WILL NOT GET U HIGH. BUT, it has so much medicinal benefits. Mainly including anxiety! Thats what i use it for. Look it up online. Its only helpful in so many ways. You can take orally, vape it, eat it, dab it, smoke it or by pill. Its not addictive, you cannot overdose, there is literally nothing negative about it. I works wonders on my anxiety. Definitely something you should look into. I cannot stress this enough. CBD is an amazing product! :blue_heart:

1 Like

@Ldtush, I’ve been considering trying that too. My alcohol addiction stems from my often crippling anxiety. Most prescription medications have only helped a little bit… I dealt with my anxiety by being bulimic for about 10 years. It’s been more than 11 years since I quit that behavior, but a few years into quitting that, I feel like I sort of replaced it with alcohol.
And my anxiety makes it hard for me to get myself over to the club to buy CBD. Sigh

I suffer from anxiety and depression also… I didnt want to be on medication either, but the benefits out weighed the effects of not taking it. I needed medication to balance the chemicals in my brain… The first medication i tried worked! I had to get on additional medication because my depression is severe, but thats ok. Its working and i can live everyday life normally. Well whatever normal might be anyways lol. I also go to therapy to help with the depression and anxiety. And i go to AA meetings also. Have you tried therapy or aa before?
As far as quitting smoking weed though, try it one day at a time. It takea practice to not use on the daily!
Change up your routine completely. Especially around times youd be smoking.
Get a new hobby or start and old one tou quit doing due to using.
Try meetings if your willing that is.
Get support! Let people know whats really going on in your head. Sometimes i can get all caught up in my head…
Tell on your disease, like when you want to smoke. Takes power away from it. And when i keep it all to myself, i drive myself insane.
I hope some of these suggestions help you!

1 Like