Im.sorry...I'm so tired of self harm

Fucked up … I’m sorry … I’m just over it I’m over it all I’m so fucking done with this with trying

1 Like

Hello Angel. I’m sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Do you have folk around you or a support network? My name is Jonathan and last year I was in a similar position and I would be happy to hang out with you here and chat about what’s going on? It’s exhausting feeling so flat. Beaming bear hugs your way dude. X

4 Likes

Thanks and to a point I guess but not really kinda get more shit for it than anything 15 days just down the damn drain :frowning:

Right, I understand. It can be easy for folk who love you to get upset that you are in trouble within yourself and accidentally make that upset all about themselves. When you say 15 days do you mean you had a relapse of some kind? XX

Hello man. I am a 30 year old alcoholic and an addict ,started very young at the age of 14…
I can tell you only hang on, by even the thinnest of threads. I had a relapse couple of days ago and really it got me feeling really down…
You’re on a good path here don’t give up.
I will not. These crappy days will come I guess and only thing we can do is stop and stop again…
I am not really knowledgeable about self harm but I have been killing myself with booze and drugs sooooo can’t say how and what but you can find really good advice here …
Just don’t give up.

3 Likes

Yeah self harm kinda just over it all at this point

aaw mate, yes i get ya. There was a process that I had to undertake with self harming and later on alcoholism it was to recognise that my behaviour and general mood was not that I was actually a fuckin stain that needed beating, when I was in the thick of it that was very much my reality. But it wasn’t real. it was symptoms of a treatable illness that had been caused by carrying around a stack of trauma for years. It felt so obvious but such a realisation that it was an illness that I was suffering from, and there are ways and means of treating that illness, that realisation hands down saved my life.

Can I ask where you are in the world? There are different support structures for different areas. Im not looking for your address btw, im not gonna show up at your house or anything.

I am happy to chat here or you can DM me and we can talk there, I am here for you if you want while you sail through this storm cloud. I’ve got your back mate.

5 Likes

@Social_suicide Have u asked for help, any kind? It seems to me that you don’t have the energy to go on anymore. With that little spare battery, please make a phone call to any kind of crisis center or related to get help. You need to let go in order that others can take care of you. I hope you will also accept @JonathanMcGrath s offer of DM, people who have survived what you are going through are the best support & advisors.

2 Likes

Of course I have only been self harming 15 years… kinda use to this disappointment

Well, you probably know you cant change the past etc the only thing you can do right now -inspite of your self hate & disappointment - is to do something to change the direction of the rest of your life. Not less not more. Youre already here. That is one tiny good thing :metal:

1 Like

Don’t stress throwing it down the drain
At some point we must learn from our mistakes and keep moving forward. Reset your clock and be grateful to still be alive. We are ALL here for you girl!!

1 Like

Oh man don’t give up. My luck is screw it up and be a vegetable. Get help, Gods with you but you have to ask for help for your issues. Will power won’t help we all need help!