Im tired of it all

Im tired of being responsible all the time doing everything while my husband still gets drunk and come to find out he made a profile on adultfriendfinder bc hes ( curious) :roll_eyes: im over it its not fair at all

18 Likes

oh love that is super frustrating and i too would be tired of it all.

WTF! sorry to read this. Not cool at all!!

Wish i had some words that could help make it all ok. Here if you need to vent / scream or just talk it out.

:people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

I’d be over it too, sounds like you’re the only adult in the relationship.

Also sounds like your husband needs a kick in the pants if he wants to continue being your husband.

I’d suggest giving it a few days and have a serious talk about it.

Wish you well.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry :cry: all of that sounds heavy and frustrating…

One thing I’ve always done even in my addiction was be the one responsible person everyone needed… which is why I used alcohol at the end of the day into the night to shut it off…

Now I’m learning to focus on me and not others as much …

Here if you need a friend to vent to :black_heart: much love girl

6 Likes

Oh man, this is tough. Curiosity kills the cat…everytime. sorry to be blunt and straight forward…but maybe its time to let this man go. Once a man is “curious” about other women, its pretty much over. There are lines that should never be crossed…even when drunk or high. How are you feeling about this? I know you say your tired of being the responsible one and it sounds like your tired of being in a one sided relationship…but how does this make you feel? Just remember there is always a way out.

3 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t put up with that shit. Look you’re living your 1 experience at this life, you don’t owe him shit if he’s not bringing value to your experience. People stick together because that’s what we were told is right… screw that, be happy, if you can walk a happy path with a partner that’s wonderful, I wouldn’t suggest walking a miserable path just to stick by somebody.

12 Likes

You have every right to be tired of this behavior. Fuck that. He can be curious and drunken on his own. Keep slaying those sober days and point your feet toward the exit. You are worthy of love and respect.

7 Likes

Girl. Start using the time you would have used doing whatever it is you are expected to do to do other things you enjoy : read, a class, gym, painting, walking, whatever. Do less. Let his washing build up but launder yours. Cook stuff you like to serve. See how long it takes for him to cry about it. Then serve some cold truth about how this reality is. It’s teamwork or nothing. Don’t fucking put up with it. You deserve better.

7 Likes

wow. you need to ask yourself: do you still love him? if yes, great. he can sleep on the couch while you two start working on the relationship. counselling and self help therapy books are a good start. but it needs commitment from both sides.

no? great. cos you and anyone deserves better than that bs! total no-go what he did. if that was my husband he’d be sleeping somewhere else for a while.

stay with us here, don’t go lost. stay in touch. this shit is hard!

9 Likes

We hear you, and are here for you!! What concrete steps can you take for yourself?? I agree with everyone’s sentiments and suggestions, bc at this juncture it seems like you’ve hit a breaking point - what actions will you take for YOU??

1 Like

That is appalling, he is being disrespectful to the extreme. I agree that either the marriage needs serious effort from him to make it work, or whether it is worth continuing should be seriously considered.

3 Likes

This is nonsense. If that’s his line it’s paper thin. Guy is trying to mess around if he hasn’t already.

Never been married and don’t plan on ever doing so, so grain of salt here, but if it were me in this situation - they gone. No excuses, no promises. Not hearing it. Ya gone.

Have to ask yourself if his behavior is acceptable to you.

2 Likes

I think this entire thread is my marriage
All that crazy stuff. But from my wife.
I’m tired if it too
My wife did the exact same words to me.
She also said that if i didn’t do it with her, she’d go alone.
It turns out i became lonely and she was always drunk.
Now she’s just a drunk I’m lonely and she said she can’t be drunk enough to have sex with me.
I totally get it.
I’m tired of it.

2 Likes

She hasn’t replied…I hope shes okay :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi Emmers,

How is it going since you posted? I would have a talk with him about it and if he explodes, thats a sign he probably isnt supportive nor respects your feelings. And the talking to other women? Thats a sure sign hes on is way out from my past experience. Im so sorry you are going through this!

2 Likes