I'm upset 😞

Really sad. Might turn to self harm. Ive been thinking about it.

What’s got you feeling sad?

2 Likes

People post so they can express feelings, so like @anon27760155 asked… what’s got you feeling down?

And also like @Mephistopheles asked, has self harm ever helped?

Welcome to the forum, we are here for you

Hi and welcome to this very special place. I’m sorry you’re upset, what’s going on friend? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Every will be okay friend. Think about your happy place. Hurting yourself wont fix your sadness. It might take the pain away. Like when I would drink a bottle but never would help me. I turn to ask and seek help from god. I’m telling you this cause I know that it wont help. Talk about your issues. Things will get better my friend

2 Likes

Sorry you feel this way. Is there another way to release the pain? Like going for a exhausting run ore punching a boxing ball?

1 Like

Is there anything particular that is triggering you? I used to struggle with this a lot. For me a lot of the problem was that I felt a need to punish myself. Telling myself I wasn’t good enough. I’m sorry your hurting. Self harm is a temporary solution. :heavy_heart_exclamation: you’re worthy of better treatment to yourself. We are here for you