In Need Of Some Help

Hi I Am 34 From UK, Just Wondering If Any One Will Give Me Some Advice - I Had A Beer On Thursday Afternoon With My Girl Friend, Some Thing Happened But Dont Want To Go In To Detail But The Police Was Called And I Was Arrested, Every Time I Have A Beer Some Thing In My Head Makes Me Shout At My Partner, But When I Dont Drink I Am The Soundest Person And Down To Earth And Great To Get On With - Me And My Partner Going For Mile Walks With Each Other And Do Stuff Witch We Love, I Love Her To Bits, I Am Ringing A Place Up Monday To Try And Get On A Course For My Beer And My Anger, Can Anyone Give Me Some Advice Please, Many Thanks

4 Likes

In my experience getting a sponsor and doing the steps worked. Also asking your higher power, if you have one, to take away your anger

1 Like

Welcome Russell! My advice is…go to any length to get and stay sober. Here’s a link of resources. Resources for our recovery

2 Likes

I Am Ringing The Beer Place Up Monday Were I Go And Speak To Some One To Get Help @anon89207786 I Need To Get It Sorted Fast Cause I Dont Want To Lose My Partner

2 Likes

I Have Also Been Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cyst In October, I Have To Go To The General Surgery Clinic In Jan 2021 To See If I Need A Opp

Thank You @Fargesia_murielae :+1:

1 Like

Best thing you can do now is not drinking. Stay away from that shit because it brings out something inside you that makes you angry.

4 Likes

What does this beer place do ? never heard of it. i was 34 when i got sober , wish you well

Welcome completely understand I would do the same drink and yell at her. I think because you hurt the one you love most build up anger for some reason. What does your partner say you yell about? That might give you a clue why you lash out! Put the drink down and be calm remember what happens when you drink. Before you keep it up.

1 Like

@Private50 I Am Ringing Some One Up Monday ( Tomoz ) And Trying To See Some One, I Never Ever Want To Drink Again And If I Do Ill End Up Losing The One I Truley Love