Incentive, pay for memories & not self destruction

My daughter is turning 12 in November and wants to go on a trip. The amount of money I would have paid on booze for the next four months is the equivalent to a trip with airfare included! I put down a down payment today for the trip and bought the plane tickets! Incentive to stay sober FO SHO!!! LOL

13 Likes

Good for you Rebecca! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you Matt!!! Super Uber duper excited!!! I love sobriety :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s really awesome! Talk about an amazing insentive. Where do you think you guys will go?

1 Like

Hi Chiron! We are heading to Disneyworld! She’s a Disney kinda gal!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope you guys have an amazing time! I went to Disneyland Japan once. I’ve heard the one in the U. S. Is bigger and that Disneyworld is huge.

2 Likes

We’re so excited! We haven’t been to Hollywood Disney yet so that’s going to be so much fun!! Actually we’ve been to Tokyo Disney too! Fun times :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Maybe you guys should make it a goal to visit every Disney property worldwide. That will help your resolve too!

1 Like

Right??!! I would love that! Eurodisney​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

That is so amazing! So happy for you! My family always went on a yearly vacation bc we had a timeshare and I’m hoping, i too, can plan a nice trip one day for my daughter and us, since we’ve never went anywhere away together. Have an amazing time! And enjoy every sober minute! (Bc you’ll remember it all!)

2 Likes

Thank you Laura :heart: I hope you can manage it with your daughter too! You’re not kidding about the remembering part. I’ve had too many instances of missing out on precious memories. Not this time! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like