Info on me

So I haven’t been on here for a little while, been staying busy. My almost 1 year old is keeping me busy. Tomorrow I have to go to doctor back in etown and I cant wait because I’m also going to stop by stepworks where I did my treatment at. I’m taking clothes, hair products,mouth wash, and just few other little things. Then the next time I go up there I’m going to take more up there and going to host a meeting. I’m so excited to see some of the workers there. And I’m almost at my 2months marks of being clean n sober(November 17). The only bad thing is I’m staying sore all the time and mad for no reason and I’m taking my meds like I’m suppose to but idk guess they not working. Hope everyone has a blessed n wonderful Monday.

13 Likes

Beautiful pic.

1 Like

Thank you.

Our clean dates are only 2 days apart. I’m excited to reach 2 months too. I can’t say I’m feeling great physically but I hear that takes time. But I’m feeling great mentally. I’m so clear headed and it’s amazing. Our kids deserve the best moms we can be and we’re both working hard to give them that. Keep up the good work! Btw beautiful pic.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you very much and your exactly right and so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Here lately I’m happy with the way I look finally but I’m just so sore, not sleeping good and having bad mood swings. Found out though all of that might be bc I’m going through the big crazy female cycle early.

1 Like