Inhaled the wrong vape, somebody help.Tell me I'm safe!

Ok so I recently put down cigarettes and started vaping yeah I know that’s not good but it helps me. Anyway I made a mistake and picked up my brother’s vape who smokes marijuana out of his. Mind you I’ve been 2 years sober on marijuana I didn’t inhale all the way because he stopped me like wait that’s the wrong one it was a half of inhale didn’t swallow didn’t suck in in a hurry up and blew out am I safe is marijuana in my system and my hair I’ve worked so hard to stay clean please tell me I’m good and it’s not in my system nor my hair :sob::sob: and plus I did not feel high afterwards you know that marijuana feeling I did not have that

1 Like

I cant necessarily tell u if its not in ur system but i can say that i dont consider this a relapse. It wasnt intentional to smoke weed. It was a complete mistake and once u realized that it was the wrong vape, u blew it out immediately. I dont view this as a relapse or anything. As u didnt know. Wish i could say that its not in ur system but i just dont know :frowning: either way though, i dont see this as a slip

4 Likes

I mean it doesn’t count as a relapse but even if there is a detectable amount of THC in your urine for a week what difference does it make? Do you have a drug test soon?

The difference is that is something that I’m very proud of no I don’t have a drug test but it’s just the principal of the matter.i feel like shit all the hard work for nothing.

Y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮i̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ b̤̮ j̤̮ṳ̮s̤̮t̤̮ f̤̮i̤̮n̤̮e̤̮, d̤̮r̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ l̤̮o̤̮t̤̮s̤̮ o̤̮f̤̮ f̤̮l̤̮ṳ̮i̤̮d̤̮s̤̮ a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮ e̤̮a̤̮t̤̮ s̤̮o̤̮m̤̮e̤̮t̤̮h̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ l̤̮a̤̮y̤̮ d̤̮o̤̮w̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮ s̤̮l̤̮e̤̮e̤̮p̤̮ o̤̮r̤̮ j̤̮ṳ̮a̤̮t̤̮ r̤̮e̤̮l̤̮a̤̮x̤̮, y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮i̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ j̤̮ṳ̮a̤̮t̤̮ f̤̮i̤̮n̤̮e̤̮ i̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮ c̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮l̤̮p̤̮l̤̮e̤̮ h̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮r̤̮s̤̮

And far as the amount inhaled, do this for me soberguyusa, say the word “SIP” that is exactly how long I hit it, long as it takes to say sip lol so I should be fine, right?

your safe nothing to worry about

1 Like

Based on my understanding that could put a trace amount of THC into your system that would flush out completely in a matter of days. You are fine.

1 Like

I think you are safe, you did not do ut on purpose. I did the same with alcohol. I bougth what I tougth was AF gingerbeer, but I did not notice the different color placed on the label. I took a big zip.I dont know why, but I looked closer and saw it was alcohol! Ohhh I started crying, and panick because I had it inside my body. It was awfull! But, I did not intend to, ut was an accident. I poured it out, and accept it was an accident and no relapse. Still staying strong :blush:

1 Like

If it’s just a concern about a relapse I’d say you’re fine. It wasn’t intentional and you immediately stopped.

But you mentioned would it show up in hair which makes me wonder if you are getting tested….or worried about a potential future test??? If so then just be open and honest. If anything showed up it would be only trace amounts and would back up your explanation of it being an accident.

I think you’re good. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Not clear to me how it would affect testing, if that’s a concern.

The important bit to me is you recognizing the danger and putting it down immediately. That says you really want to protect that sobriety.

And good on you for that. Keep on trucking.

If you’re gonna vape nic around brother, maybe make yours a bright yellow one? :wink: