Inpatient vs out patient

Definitely not trying to start a debate i start outpatient therapy Wednesday. Some advice please

2 Likes

What kinda advice

I did outpatient, after rehab, it was still quality stuff. Just less time and less micromanagement

2 Likes

I did both. Inpatient for 30 days then about 5/6 months of outpatient. Both helpful if you are willing to invest in the process. Personally I found AA and the 12 steps to have more of an impact, but all 3 combined was definitely the right choice for me. Again being 100% invested in the process is crucial for success

4 Likes

Thanks guys I’m just scared to leave my family

My husband is who called
That should say something

1 Like

Hi, I’m on the same boat as you. My husband suggested last night that I should finally seek treatment after a drunken stooper last night. Planning on outpatient too but couldn’t get anything scheduled yet today as the office was already closed. They love us, otherwise they wouldn’t want to help us, right?

1 Like

I think anything is better than what we were doing before. I wasn’t ready the two times I was ordered to attend outpatient. 8 months later did 90 inpatient and got into 12 step. I do meetings weekly and help others.

If we’re done, we’re done and not a sip till.

2 Likes