Insanely Vivid Dreams

I’ll listen on my way to work tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im listening to these driving to and from work as well. Got tired of hearing the new chick on kroq promoting beer parties at 7 in the morning. Im gonna miss kevin and bean for a while but thats ok. Better than me being above 0.08 still from the night before on my commute :wink:.

As long as your listening too i will keep posting them here bruddah :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

My dad passed away 3.5 years ago and I still have dreams about him similar to that. Dream me knows he’s not alive but then in my dreams I’m always trying to sort out how I see him and as well there’s been some dreams where I am very very angry with him. We had some unfinished business to discuss and I think it’s my brain trying to sort through it. It’s very upsetting though. I hope you find some peace soon :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would pick the wrong drink and accidentally get drunk. Once I was drunk in my dream I would say well I’m drunk now and keep drinking. I actually woke up with drinkers remorse. I haven’t had that dream in a long time but after writing this I just might. All I can say is it will get less frequent.

1 Like

It’s our love for them that keeps them in our hearts. They will be with us forever because they have left their pain here. My parents died years ago and I still dream of them from time to time. Sweet dreams my loves.

Listened and it was great. Lol, just when I think I have something semi-figured out, I listen to something like that. Realize that I have more work to do

1 Like

Each one of these guys is different but its good to listen to their stories just to get out of your head and get a different perspective.

Last night had some weird dreams about driving my truck to do some hiking and smoke some weed. For whatever reason i just kept getting sidetracked and couldnt get a time or place to hit the pipe though lol.

I will keep posting them. :blush:

Tonights audio
https://youtu.be/fj6vV1YaDNY

Day 3 here and I had the strangest dream last night. I saw a line of people that were all going towards like a concentration camp. It was the holocaust. Many children in the line. A woman gave me her baby and I ran away with the child and escaped, then was faced with the conundrum of having to care for an infant. I remember the baby was very fat and blonde, that’s why she wanted me to take her, because she knew I could pass her off as not Jewish.

@Sunbaby, there’s some audio above of aa speakers. Good stuff to pas the time :wink:

1 Like

Had a test for a job this morning. Had some pretty cool dirtbiking dreams. And i listened to this audio headed home from my regular job today.