Inspirational posts

When you forgive, you in no way change the past—but you sure do change the future.”

—Bernard Meltzer

5 Likes

9 Likes

And if the best you can do is get up and brush your teeth, do that. Or, just stay in bed and rest. Kindness to ourselves is equally as important. :heart::butterfly::heart:

12 Likes

Keep the love flowing.

2 Likes

We are what we repeatedly do.

Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit.

• Aristotle
7 Likes

I love that quote. :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to the community, Ares. I’m happy you’re here.

We have a Daily Stoic thread you might like. It’s here…

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to be here, I’ll have a look over that other topic. Thank you!

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

My hobby is photography and creating inspirational pictures.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Ok, my higher power had a hand in this. This is EXACTLY what I needed to see at this very moment. Thanks :heart:

1 Like

Does anyone remember hearing a quote that goes something like this :

"You’ll fight for it, but you won’t truly earn it until you want it as much as you want to breathe. When you fight for it with every fiber of your being, like you’d fight for a gulp of air when you’re drowning in the sea, that’s when you’ll achieve. "

I’m paraphrasing but it was something along these lines. I’m thinking high school gym class motivational quotes

4 Likes
1 Like

I searched for it and found this wonderful motivational article. I’m thinking it was a quote from him.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Saw this and had to share. This is something I think we all need to hear once in a while. Keep going even when days are hard. You will be happy you did. :slight_smile:

7 Likes