Daily stoic

I also read the daily stoic. Does anyone else read this?

7 Likes

I do. It’s one of the cornerstones of my sobriety actually.

2 Likes

Definitely agree!

1 Like

How about we toss some quotes here now that you’ve started the thread (thank you by the way) and see where it goes.

1 Like

Ok……. This was today. You have to tame your temper. You have to get this under control. It’s your most dangerous opponent. It’ll kill you if you’re not careful.

6 Likes

That’s a Great one. And so so true !!! I am constantly working my temper ! I

1 Like

Amen to that!

1 Like

One of my favorites is …

12 Likes

When we are stuck with someone’s awfulness we need to remember and remind ourselves that we have behaved like that also consider the motivations of that person try and give them the benefit of the doubt though they need to be accountable for their actions consider them possibly irredeemable maybe they think they are doing the right thing so whatever is pissing you off today let it go

7 Likes

Wow !!! That’s a great viewpoint !! I’m saving this one.

1 Like

It was cool chatting with you. Have a good night. Have to get up at 4:30 central time. We will have to talk more stoic. Lol. Hopefully this thread will have some action. Peace :v:t2:

1 Like

7 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

I’m so glad you’re doing this too! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

This came to me at the best time!!!
Other people’s opinions of me have always been concerning regardless of if I actually held said person of value in my life. I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I was not placed on this earth to please everyone and that my life is not about making everyone but myself happy.

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

8 Likes

Yes, and I occasionally listen to the podcast as well.

1 Like

Love this thread!!!

8 Likes