Inspirational quote of the day

“I don’t know a whole lot about this sobriety thing. But what I do know is that I am deeply grateful."

4 Likes

6 Likes

From “24 hours a day” by Richmond Walker, entry for January 25. Emphasis added.

I believe that complete surrender of my life to God is the foundation of serenity. God has prepared for us many mansions. I do not look upon that promise as referring only to the after-life. I do not look upon this life as something to be struggled through, in order to get the rewards of the next life. I believe that the Kingdom of God is within us and we can enjoy “eternal life” here and now.

Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may try to do God’s will. I pray that such understanding, insight, and vision shall be mine as shall make my life eternal, here and now.

1 Like

7 Likes

I have to re post this every couple of months for the new people. Simply bc I love it and its soooo true and inspiring.
5 Likes

Ohhhh I love this

Great clip @Dolse71 Thanks for sharing :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Mindscape Vision of dream exhibition,
Flowing through missions of vivid decisions. :sparkles:

Get out there and live your life.

2 Likes

My current living consists of coughing up a lung mostly, coupled with blowing my nose every two minutes…but I am alive, the sun is shining and the slider in my bedroom is open…plus…bougainvillea and azaleas are blooming. Seize the day! Even if it involves reading in bed and napping. :heart:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Always good to remember this.

3 Likes

“Wearing the world as a loose garment” means not being upset by the surface wrongness of things, but feeling deeply secure in the fundamental goodness and purpose of the universe.
24 hours a day, March 21 reading. By Richmond Walker.

6 Likes

4 Likes

until you start there will be no end in sight,
If it never ends then you never began and it’s not until you get to the end that you will know where you started.

4 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I really LOVE this…

10 Likes