Inspirational quote of the day

8 Likes

That is an awesome message and presentation!!! I am posting that somewhere in my classroom. Thanks

This came up as a quote on my sober counter yesterday. I had never thought of forgiveness in this way and it’s helping me right now so sharing:

‘Forgiveness is to accept the fact that the past can’t change.’

4 Likes

That was a good’er for sure.

1 Like

I absolutely love this! I really needed that this morning! :star2: Thanks! Have a good day everyone!

1 Like

3 Likes

I :black_heart: this !!

1 Like

Me too hun!! A beautiful quote :100:🫶🏼

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

24 hours a day, February 15

Meditation for the Day
The world doesn’t need super men or women, but supernatural people. People who will turn the self out of their lives and let Divine Power work through them. Let inspiration take the place of aspiration. Seek to grow spiritually, rather than to acquire fame and riches. … The Divine Force is sufficient for all the spiritual work in the world…

Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may be an instrument of the Divine Power. I pray that I may do my share in remaking the world

4 Likes

Sometimes darkness can show us the light. -disturbed

6 Likes

What is done in the dark will be brought to the light. Certainly true

Your success is not measured by how high you can climb, but how high you can bounce back when you hit bottom. - Sober Time’s message for February 29, 2024.

3 Likes

Ooh, I love this

1 Like

From Thich Nhat Hanh:

“ Touching the seed of insight within us, we see what to do and what not to do,
And suddenly find ourselves on the shore of well being, non-fear, and loving kindness.”

3 Likes