Inspirational quote of the day

Absolutely love his books!!

1 Like

4 Likes

15 Likes

Absolutely true!!

3 Likes

A Significant Point-of-Reference; thank You!

5 Likes

Meditation for the Day

I must live in the world and yet live apart with (Divinity). I can go forth from my secret times of communion… to the work of the world. To get the spiritual strength I need, my inner life must be lived apart from the world. I must wear the world as a loose garment. Nothing in the world should seriously upset me, as long as my inner life is lived with (Divinity). All successful living arises from this inner life.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may live my inner life with (Divinity). I pray that nothing shall invade or destroy that secret place of peace

Richmond Walker, 24 Hours A Day, March 29, my edits and emphasis added

1 Like

Spiritual practice is not for the faint of heart.

Meditation for the Day

Be calm, be true, be quiet. Do not get emotionally upset by anything that happens around you. Feel a deep, inner security in the goodness and purpose in the universe. Be true to your highest ideals. Do not let yourself slip back into the old ways of reacting. Stick to your spiritual guns. Be calm always. Do not talk back or defend yourself too much against accusation, whether false or true. Accept criticism as well as you accept praise. Only God can judge the real you.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may not be upset by the judgment of others. I pray that I may let God be the judge of the real me.

Richmond Walker , 24 Hours A Day, March 30

2 Likes

6 Likes

Absolutely love this 🫶🏼

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Health doesn’t require us to live in a problem-free body, just as happiness doesn’t require us to experience a problem-free life. Health and happiness are about being so connected to our own life force that we feel we fit into the world around us.
Gladys McGarey, MD, The Well-Lived Life

4 Likes

Let’s see Paul Allen’s card

jk

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - Isaiah 41:10

Richmond Walker, 24 hours a day, May 3

Meditation for the Day
I must overcome myself before I can truly forgive other people for injuries done to me. The self in me cannot forgive injuries. The very thought of wrongs means that my self is in the foreground. Since the self cannot forgive, I must overcome my selfishness. I must cease trying to forgive those who fretted and wronged me. It is a mistake for me even to think about these injuries. I must aim at overcoming myself in my daily life and then I will find there is nothing in me that remembers injury, because the only thing injured, my selfishness, is gone.
Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may hold no resentments. I pray that my mind may be washed clean of all past hates and fears.

4 Likes

Wisdom of the Masters

Today, May 3

No one succeeds without effort. Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.

• Ramana Maharshi

I Am Sober

3 Likes

…love is infinitely stronger than fear-always. Just as our bodies are born to breathe air, we are born to love. That’s why although it’s good to address our fear, it’s even better to focus on our love. Any effort we put toward love-truly, any effort at all-will self-perpetuate, bringing joy, health, and well-being into our lives.
Gladys McGarey, The Well-Lived Life

3 Likes

“Change. Is. Painful.”

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

4 Likes