InTRo: Hello my name is Stuart "newby"to The group

I’m from Rhode Island, and and addict my drug of choice for the past 10years has been opiate… preferably Percs but replaced with dope when I couldn’t find what I needed. After a complete mental breakdown on Christmas Day I decided NO MORE!! I can’t do it anymore!!! Almost through my first week of sobriety and already feeling a massive weight lifted from my shoulders… the lies have come to an end and I’m ready to start my life :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome! Nice to have you. Such a relief when the lies end💜

1 Like

Great start stuart! Keep up the hard work :slight_smile: I’m only 26 days sober but now I can only see the good happening in my life where as before it was all bad. Life is a massive roller coaster, ups and downs but it’s just so much easier to handle with a straight head. Keep going STRONG and do it for YOURSELF :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Moose Welcome. This is a great place for advice and hope. Happy sober new year.

Welcome your doing great. Stuart keep it up. I’m a old timer but it’s still ADAAT

2 Likes

Hey @Moose welcome. That must feel great! Let’s start this new year on a better note :sunny:

2 Likes

Amen to that @Steve92! Welcome @Moose…this a very supportive place to be. You’ll experience a life that you never knew existed if you give yourself a chance.

Thanks everyone! I’m blown away bye this app already! I had no idea this type of support was available literally at my fingers tips lol :v:t2:️:heart:️

1 Like

That’s awesome I’m on day 1 and it fucking sucks. I’m from RI as well