Is this too bad

Well it has been almost a month but I did cheat one day, three shots, which did not make me stupid but did make me sick next day. Then I picked right back up. I still want the stuff badly but am fighting it.

1 Like

Glad it was a “short” one time relapse. Hope you get back on track and stay there with your new quit date.

3 Likes

Happy it was one and done (in simplified terms). Now you have a new start date and a new focus with more knowledge.

I wish you well on more success this time and hope you see that sobriety is the way.

1 Like

For me…a relapse is a relapse…regardless of quantity consumed, or stupid actions done.

It puts me, or potentially puts me on a path to total destruction of who I am.

11 Likes

I think more important are the Qs: What are you doing to and investing into staying sober and learning about yourself and your addiction? Is it enough? Is it working? Should you add and modify your habits, tools, recovery input?

Top tools of mine were therapy, quit lit and podcasts and daily involvement here from when I joined at 3months till today.

Here’s an extensive list: Resources for our recovery

9 Likes

Dont know if youve tried meetings meet new like minded people they might help , as for your slip maybe start anew sober date wish you well

2 Likes