š–¤Itā€™s been a whileš–¤

Iā€™ve been doin alright but itā€™s true bein sober can be lonely Iā€™ve already had temptations lingerin like a mutha Iā€™m attendin NA classes online once a week and Iā€™m stayin away from anyone or anythin that can cause me to relapse itā€™s just lonely. And I really need a structured schedule cause the weight gain is really killin me here ha ha well I miss you all and I forget I have the support here and it doesnā€™t need to be entirely lonely so Iā€™ve come to tell you all I miss you and I hope everyone is doin ok also to remind you all Iā€™m here if anyone needs to talk or vent or anythin well good mornin and I hope you all have a blessed day.

17 Likes

Youā€™re doing great! Keep up the hard work. Have you thought about attending meetings in person? That helped me with feeling alone.

1 Like

Great to hear from you and yeah we are here. You donā€™t have to go thru this alone. The light is always on here for you! :star2:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been attendin virtual meetings for NA it helps :smiling_face:
In person I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea because thereā€™s people that havenā€™t really quit so influencing lingers of course

1 Like

And thank you I appreciate youā€‹:black_heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

Got ya. Thats sucks. I know my AA meetings I go to have NA people come stop in as well. That could be worth a shot. Maybe a different group of people. The NA and AA programs are very similar from what I understand

2 Likes