It's 8 weeks sober today :)

Hello lovelies!

Yes, I know I do this every Tuesday, but today I am so thankful to be free of alcohol and heavy benzos for 8 weeks!! This Sunday will be officially 2 calendar months of sobriety, yay :partying_face:

I just want to thank everyone for their likes, comments and support. This site is hands down the best sober community forum I have found and I love hearing from people from other parts of the world.

Stay strong everyone, you CAN do it, encouragement and blessings from me in Australia (Melbourne, where it is currently raining and cold after weeks of lovely Spring weather :umbrella:

Hugs from Down Under! :kangaroo: :koala: :australia: :sunny:

22 Likes

Hi from Scotland was down your way a few years back lovely City

2 Likes

Congrats on your 8 weeks of freedom and Wishing you many more!I agree wholeheartedly, TS is the best!

3 Likes

Congratulations on another milestone. The world is yours!!

2 Likes

Congrats on another week sober! :muscle:

2 Likes

Keep on doing it every tuesday! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah …youve got 8 weeks!! So amazing my friend- keep stacking up the days!!

Saying hi from Michigan where its sunny and a 85 degree kind of a day.

:clap::clap::muscle::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Well done Suzy!! :clap: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 month Susy :bouquet: That’s amazing!
I love this forum and its people so much.
I definitely made the difference for me!

2 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren I lived in the UK for just over 5 years and loved going to Scotland! Edinburgh especially. I have MacPherson blood in me and I got to meet some distant cousins a few years back, that was great :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support, it is so beneficial :heart: @Pattycake @EricH @Lisa07 @Thirdmonkey @JazzyS @Starlight14 @happyfeet xo

4 Likes

I’m a newbie and am inspired by your strength Susy! Keep up the amazing work and keep inspiring💜

4 Likes

@Chuckie22 Thank you! You stay strong and motivated to make the changes you are aiming for. Good on you for connecting here xo

3 Likes

Congratulations Susy :partying_face:
8 weeks is sure great!
Well done from the Netherlands :grin: :netherlands:
51cdO+-l01L.AC_SX466

2 Likes

@SoberWalker Thank you! My mother’s family is from the Netherlands so I am half Dutch :slight_smile: Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Ha ha, you too!

Fijne dag!! :netherlands::raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Mijn oom stuurt me verjaardagsmails in het Nederlands. Hij is in de negentig. Zo lief!

1 Like

Nou als je dit zonder Google translate hebt getikt ben je wat mij betreft geslaagd als Nederlandse! :grin::partying_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :bike: :netherlands:

1 Like