It's been a while for me yall! 🦋

I haven’t posted in long time! So I thought I would post today. :white_heart::butterfly::sunflower::raised_hands:t2:

I’ve been sober a year! May 6, 2021 is my clean date! I am trying to start a Facebook group to talk about my life being sober and being on Suboxone. I hate the stigma around it. People are not educated on it and will down someone in a heartbeat that they aren’t really sober if they have to take something. THAT’S NOT TRUE! These types of people are making people feel less than & they relapse because they feel as if they should just do their D.O.C. instead and they end up not here anymore. That’s wrong.

I will advocate for Suboxone, Subutex, Methadone, MaryJane, ECT IF IT HELPS YOU STAY CLEAN AND OFF YOUR D.O.C. I know everyone has a story and I just have so much love for everyone that’s an addict. It just breaks my heart there are so many awful people in this world that will down someone else’s sobriety.

Anyways, much love to everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!

Positive vibes your way! :black_heart::butterfly::sparkles::sunflower::white_heart::crown:

18 Likes

Wow!! So very happy for you and for your year!!! That is some great work!! Congratulations!!! :heart:

1 Like

:muscle: Congrats!! Over a year! Nice!

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

I truly appreciate it! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :crazy_face:

It’s been rough, but it’s been worth it for sure :relaxed:

1 Like