It's my Birthday! I'm 40 years old and 59 days Sober

Happy Birthday to Me and my twin sister (who is 5 yrs and 6 months sober)!!! I’m so excited to be spending our birthday alive, happy AND SOBER 59 days!!! (For me) Looking back I never would have guessed that I would be Sober turning 40. I thought I would Party like a rock star… that all changed…
Here I am looking better then I have looked in a long time, confident, calmer, energetic… the list goes on. I’m so proud of myself and I am going to continue to thrive :sparkles:!!

I want a gift from each and everyone of you…
Today I want you to choose YOU!! Stand strong like a Beast against anything that is bad for you. Your Soberity is your superpower!!!

Thank you in advance! :purple_heart::heart:

24 Likes

Happy birthday and 59 beautiful days of sobriety!!! :partying_face::heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Christina, and congratulations on 59 days of freedom! :tada::clap:t2::partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Sober Birthday to you both!

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you both and congratulations on on your sober times :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! Your 40s are a great decade to be sober :purple_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday and congratulations I’m your sobriety! That is kind of a rebirthed in and of itself

1 Like

Happy birthday for the both of you!! :tada::tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

I turned 40 last month and Sobriety was not on my short list of things I was expecting to do at 40 years old if you would have asked me at 35.

But I’m happy I did it, I feel better, look better and can think better.

59 days congrats it only goes up from here. Not every day is a winner but you go to bed a winner putting yourself to sleep sober

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! And congratulations on your sobriety! Lots of love!

1 Like

Happy 40th to you and 59 days sobriety!!! :heart:

1 Like

60 days of freedom from alcohol, and a sober twin sister to boot! That’s awesome!

1 Like