I've been waiting all day for this!

Yay!!! I just quit my nicotine mints two days ago also! I’m on a roll! :slight_smile: Ihaven’t smoked cigarettes in a long time, but still clung to the mints. Especially after quitting drinking. I was “eating” those things like candy lol

26 Likes

Kick ass! Congrats on 1 month!!! :smile: :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @Riea

1 Like

Thank you!!! @Elisabeth @Melrm Couldn’t of done it without such an awesome support team here and at home❤️I’m excited for the future😊

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :hugs:

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!!

2 Likes

Xxxlllnntttt!!! Well done!

1 Like

Omg i remember those!!! It took me few days to clear my system out. I was inhaling them left right and centre. Feelings sad- lets pop a nic lozange scenario… I took a week off work to recover… After using them for a year! Well done you!!!

2 Likes

It’s been 7 days and I’m still having periods of agitation feeling like I need one to calm down. I know it’s all mental. I do feel better not feeling like I need them ALL the time though. I think they were giving me migraines too so I’m definitely not going back to using them.

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada:!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Riea. Congratulations Kicking some booty! Keep at it

1 Like

Super cool @Riea!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! Your encouragement means the world :heart:

Congrats!!! I’m on my way to one month in 7 days! Feels so good doesn’t it?? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: keep doin you!

1 Like

Thanks girl! Same to you! Yes it feels awesome! I love how my body feels so clean all of the time now :blush:

@Riea such an inspiration I can not wait for my resolve to stop cigarettes this is such an accomplishment I’m soo proud of you

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! Quitting cigarettes was harder than quitting alcohol for me. Such a nasty habit.

1 Like

Well done! :heart_eyes: what a fantastic achievement :blush:

1 Like