I've Chosen To Blossom

Yesterday I hit day 50. I cannot begin to believe that I’m still doing this, and that I genuinely want to continue this. I don’t want to go back to my vices, I love this version of myself. I am getting daily exercise, eating generally healthy, drinking so much water, and LOVING everything that is life. I love myself. I love my family. I love my animals. I have so much love in my heart. It’s been a process to just get here, I had to exclude myself from things my friends were doing. I stayed home alone, I did anything I could to stay away from my vice. I experienced painful WD’s, I’ve changed and grown. This app helped me so much, I was held accountable and have been able to relate to so many of you. I want to help any of you that need it or at least just be another person to happily give advice and listen. Life is beautiful sober. I couldn’t promise that enough…

8 Likes

Hey, congrats! Im at 40 days, and I’m feeling good too. I love how good the future is looking and i know that drinking cant be part of that future. Keep kicking butt!

3 Likes

Glad your loving life isnt it great to look at it sober lots of love there doing great desire to stay sober well done girl have agreat day