I've found myself again

She took the form of what I thought was love. So I allowed her into my life, helping me fill the void. She made me believe that drowning my pain in drugs and alcohol was the answer. I fell in love with the ways of the world. But in the end hurting myself, and everyone around me. It felt like I had one straight ticket to hell. I realized I should’ve have never let her in, because she thought I was an easy target. Now, I’m taking back control, taking back my life. You curse my fire now fuck the flame. You may have gotten the best of me, but you can’t have what’s left of me. My soul will fight again, my heart will heal itself, my dreams will be become reality :love_you_gesture: 90 DAY FUCKING SOBERITY can i get some love it wasn’t easy at all

26 Likes

Congratulations! The big nine - zero is so awesome. You have put in the work and this is a great milestone! So happy for ya :100::v::pray::bangbang:

2 Likes

Hell yeah, nice job!

2 Likes

Fuck yeaaaaa!!! I’m with u in this battle about to start day 41 and running!!! This shit did all the above to me as well but no more I’m knee deep in these woods and I’m not coming out until I’m on the other side it’s my time our time anyone’s time that keeps going fuck this miserable life of existing idk about you but I wanna take full control of this one life we have and not live in pure chaos i bow to u on ur 90 lol holy shit

2 Likes

unnamed

1 Like

Yes yes and yes…awesome job and big congrats!!!Keep focused!!:wink::pray::heart:

1 Like

CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS, FRIEND! :joy: 90 days is amazing and I can’t wait to reach that milestone myself! 40 days down, 50 more to go…

Take care. :green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on 90 days keep it going much love :metal:

1 Like

youve got your priorities in line! That’s what’s up. Awesome job on 90 days!!! Congratulations !!

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the support for those dark days when i didn’t believe in myself. Can’t stress you enough how thankful i am to spoken to some of you and push me to keep pulling through. Send love and support on you guys as well facing and over coming addictions its not easy but it be worth the fight

1 Like

Im so glad to see you hit 90 and that you’re still around. I wonder how you’re doing when i don’t see you on.

1 Like

Thanks! Been trying to keep myself busy seems to be the only thing that helps temptation. Do try and go on ever few days if i can ever help anyone out or just listen to who ever needs someone

2 Likes

Your awesome and amazing and inspiring in bed you have givin me new life.