I've made it 12 hours!

I keep going back and fourth and I’m tired of it. I took suboxone this morning after only 12 hours of cessation and I’m dealing right now, it’s not a cure all by any means imo but it is helping curve the cravings… I’m still asking myself how I got here and I still don’t know the answer, I may never know, but I did get myself here and I’m gonna get myself out, heres to the next 12 hours of sobriety, I’m taking it 1 hour at a time and sticking to it… I’ll check in very frequently to hold myself accountable, I’ve gone 30 days by using this app and I told myself I was good to buy some vicodin one time and I wouldn’t slip, that was so far from true… That was about 6 months ago…heres to the next 12! Positive vibes only

Keepgoing

8 Likes

You got this

1 Like

I’ve had to use the minute counter on my home screen of this app before… And 12 hours wasn’t easy. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

1 Like

8 of those 12 hours I spent sleeping, but I took the suboxone this morning and I feel fine right now (actually feel like I took some oxycodone which surprises me in a good way) I really wish I had access to sole kratom because I’ve used kratom to quit very easily, it’s a partial opioid agonist as well but it doesn’t last nearly as long as subs do, and it’s natural, and not considered an opiate, but I know it helps, it’s a miracle substance and once I can get my hands on it I’m not taking this suboxone crap ever again, but for the time being it’s really helping. I’ve set my timer to hours, and I am almost at 14 hours!

It’s crazy how much the hours count! I keep refreshing for encouragement - only 2 days in, but that feels HUGE right now!

2 Likes

20 hours down!!! I’m so proud of myself! With the help of subs and Kratom of course but I feel like that’s better than pill seeking and risking incarceration and doing more harm than good!

Keepgoing

1 Like