Joaquin phoenix movie on addiction.šŸ”„

Is it about addiction ??

Yes, it is about addiction. Iā€™m sure you can find it on Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix or YouTube.

Name of the movie is 28 days ??

Yes, itā€™s 28 Days.

Ok Iā€™m searching it.
Thanks.

If you enjoy movies about sobriety / recovery, here is a link to my list and othersā€¦

Great Movies for Recovery

2 Likes

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
So much sassy.
For sharing this with me.
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

wow, iā€™m so glad i caught this thread. watched it last night and it was FANTASTIC. i was surprised to see Jonah Hill in there, esp as his sponsor! loved every minute of it. cried my way through the end.

5 Likes

I might just watch this tonight, thanks for the suggestion bud and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally this thread is useful.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes you should watch it.
All about addiction.

And thank you, watched this one today to the tune of Ā£3.99, totally worth it managed to surprise me by not being 100% predictable. Love Viggo Mortensen and love Sandra Bullock

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done 2 sobriety films in the last 3 days your list might be toast by the end of lockdown :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it weird seeing him play quite a mesmerising charismatic character and not just a fat funny guy for a change, in a good way

2 Likes

And its gone :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

yes! and jack blackā€™s character later on, too. when they saw each other - it was so difficult to watch :cry:

3 Likes

Have you seen girl on a train?

1 Like

No Iā€™ve not.

Itā€™s good worth a watch, my daughters father was just like the man in it! If you watch it youā€™ll get it x

1 Like

Where can I see it ?