Joaquin phoenix movie on addiction.πŸ”₯

:innocent::innocent::innocent:. Same here.

1 Like

Thanks for this I watched it today on Prime, very very good

1 Like

Yeah, great movie! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for watching.
Hope you got the message.

2 Likes

Thanks for watching.

1 Like

Yes please watch it.
Every addict should watch.

1 Like

Loved it really helped with the hole in in

What are your thoughts about this movie??

There is also an older Sandra Bullock movie called 28 Days that is an absolute must see.

3 Likes

Where can I see it.

Is it about addiction ??

Yes, it is about addiction. I’m sure you can find it on Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix or YouTube.

Name of the movie is 28 days ??

Yes, it’s 28 Days.

Ok I’m searching it.
Thanks.

If you enjoy movies about sobriety / recovery, here is a link to my list and others…

Great Movies for Recovery

2 Likes

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
So much sassy.
For sharing this with me.
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

wow, i’m so glad i caught this thread. watched it last night and it was FANTASTIC. i was surprised to see Jonah Hill in there, esp as his sponsor! loved every minute of it. cried my way through the end.

5 Likes

I might just watch this tonight, thanks for the suggestion bud and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally this thread is useful.
Thanks.

1 Like