Joaquin phoenix movie on addiction.šŸ”„

Yes you should watch it.
All about addiction.

And thank you, watched this one today to the tune of Ā£3.99, totally worth it managed to surprise me by not being 100% predictable. Love Viggo Mortensen and love Sandra Bullock

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done 2 sobriety films in the last 3 days your list might be toast by the end of lockdown :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it weird seeing him play quite a mesmerising charismatic character and not just a fat funny guy for a change, in a good way

2 Likes

And its gone :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

yes! and jack blackā€™s character later on, too. when they saw each other - it was so difficult to watch :cry:

3 Likes

Have you seen girl on a train?

1 Like

No Iā€™ve not.

Itā€™s good worth a watch, my daughters father was just like the man in it! If you watch it youā€™ll get it x

1 Like

Where can I see it ?

I think itā€™s on Netflix and prime x

1 Like

If you Google a movie title, it will give you all of the outlets that are currently showing the movie.

1 Like

Not on prime.

Iā€™m only using prime.

such a great book, too!!!

2 Likes

This movie was amazing thank you for the recommendation. It was also cool that it was set in Oregon thatā€™s where Iā€™m from.

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s great.
Thanks for watching.
I hope you got the message.

Any more great movies?

Just acquired (ahem) this movie and finished watching it.
One thing i noticed was that all through the movie Joaquinā€™s glasses were always dirty - fingerprints, dirt, smears etc.
Then, in all the scenes after his epiphany when he shares with the group, his glasses are clean. Spotless. Like finally he can see clearly.
I canā€™t help but believe this small detail was on purpose.

2 Likes

And he actually couldnā€™t reach his glasses as he did struggle getting his bottle to his lips!! Just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes