Journaling and sobriety

so idk about y’all but her in Ky it’s very cold and the funny part about ky here lately is us having summer for months then this beautiful weather and now it’s freezing cold :cold_face:!!?? Greatful to be sober today and enjoying the weather I didn’t appreciate a year ago but geezzz it’s freezing :sob::rofl:

This coming from someone who doesn’t love summer I love autumn it’s so beautiful and of course my birthday is around this time but freezing cold in November did I miss something!!:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Heyy

I hope u enjoy the weather as much as u can

Happy around your birthday time lol

It says your sobriety date is 08-22
Amazing work on 1 year

See the weather isnt too bad as long as your sober today and can enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup yup 8-5-2022 :heart::muscle:t6:
Im gonna enjoy with hot food and with family
And snuggle up to my bestfriend and partner with my favorite sober drink diet coke lol
Hope you’re enjoying your day ! :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

You as well :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::smiling_face:
I definitely love the coziness of this season and it seems just a bit lighter :sparkles:!!!
Enjoy the dayyy sober siss​:ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost:

1 Like

Hi Laquitta! Looking forward to following along with you on this personal thread.

1 Like

Speaking of weather, we had snow flurries here in northern Illinois and it is super windy. I was planning on putting Halloween decorations but it’s all going to blow away! Are you doing anything for Halloween?

1 Like

It’s freezing in lil ole ky so I’m not doing much except for cozing up to my boyfriend and watching movies and enjoying some pizza for dinner tonight :pizza::pizza::yum:

1 Like

Freezing tonight here in western NC! Brrr!! Was warmer than expected for trick or treat with my grandson, happy for that!!

(Glad you got your check in thread figured out with Rosa! :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

It was a cold night for trick or treaters here in northern Illinois! We still had some brave ones and now have way too much candy left over! Hope you’re doing well lady @Laquitta95

1 Like

I’ve seen post about it snowing & so far it’s just freezing where I’m at so now I’m preparing myself for snow :snowflake: :sob::rofl::cold_face::snowman_with_snow: what a cold one for Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

I’m snuggled up in the a/c where it’s warm and drinking a cold sweet tea and had a delicious pizza :pizza: :yum: and same now I can keep up with what I post and keep my buddies update in one place :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Doing great,staying warm I couldn’t imagine anyone getting out without a good coat if anything :cold_face: very brave!!!

2 Likes

Okay so the tv show Mom does anyone watch and what are your thoughts?!

1 Like

Here in Colorado we got our first snow over the weekend. I also love autumn time but I was NOT prepared for single digits. :snowflake::fallen_leaf::cloud_with_snow:

1 Like

I’ve never watched it but have heard good things. Isn’t the daughter in recovery from alcohol use?

1 Like

Both mom and daughter are in recovery and the storylines progress pretty well ,I recommend it if you haven’t watched the show!!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

definitely wasn’t prepared either I’ve walked outside and then ready to go straight back in :cold_face: and I don’t have a good coat just yet!!:upside_down_face:

I just found a new coat over the weekend. Glad I did, still pretty cold. :cold_face:

1 Like

Here in Southern California it’s been HOT with high winds…not fun if you’re a truck driver. Might even have a brushfire or three if everything goes according to plan. Seems to happen every year here.

1 Like

Ohh wow stay safe and stay hydrated with plenty of water !:heart:

1 Like

I hope I find one soon before it’s really cold than it already is :cold_face: