May fitness challenge. Don’t Be a square, join us!

Her message today said something like; “we have found your picture on Google under the search “passion”.”
Mine said (yesterday); You’re great! :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Day 4 :raised_hands: after a 10k run with my husband and baby. Great work everyone!!

4 Likes

Side note, how can I run 6 miles and be just as tired from 30 s of burpees?? LOL

5 Likes

Still in bed: day 5 done :tada:

1 Like

Some months ago we had a burpees challenge. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I did a burpee challenge once.
In the first minute - 1 burpee
In the 2nd minute - 2 burpees
Every minute add a burpee and stop when you can’t add the next number of burpees into the minute.
Starts off soooooo easy but omg I think I may have died once or twice :tired_face::joy:

3 Likes

I googled it and it’s called the death my burpees challenge. Sounds interesting :joy: in the first 5 minutes.
1 min = 1
2 min = 2 (3)
3 min = 3 (6)
4 min = 4 (10)
5 min = 5 (15)
6 min = 6 (21)
7 min = 7 (28)
8 min = 8 (36)
9 min = 9 (45)
10 min = 10 (55)
11 min = 11 (66)
12 min = 12 (78)

Already looks challenging…

3 Likes

Yep it’s pretty horrible :sweat_smile: but oddly enough the challenge of it makes me ponder doing it again :laughing:

2 Likes

Tells us. I’d be in. Just for the fun of it.

I’ll think on it and let you know :slight_smile:
During covid lock down, my gym workouts moved online and they were done by zoom. Every Friday night for a month, our trainer had us complete the challenge together. Was amusing to watch us all die during the playback :joy:

2 Likes

I would join the death by burpee challenge! Just to see how far I come. My guess is minute 8 approx… not sure. Shall we set a date? :smiley:
@Becsta @anon74766472 @Runningfree

2 Likes

Absolutely I’ll do it also :slight_smile:

Are you thinking of doing it everyday for 2 weeks or once a week for a month and compare the beginning and end numbers?

:scream: Every day noooo! :sweat_smile::rofl:
I don’t know what the norm is, but since we’re also with the other challenge, maybe once a week, and see the progress!

1 Like

Phew I’m glad you said that because I don’t want to do burpees everyday either :joy::joy:

I’m looking at my calender and if we start this coming Friday, we can do it weekly 4 times in June and see how we progress.
Sound like a good plan?

2 Likes

I’m up unusually early today. It’s Monday morning here and I’m usually awake with my alarm at 6.30am. For some ridiculous reason I found myself wide awake at 5am and somehow joining a burpee challenge. Wtf is happening to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Y’all plan your burpees lol
Unfortunately for me I’m having a swelling episode. I need a few days rest :expressionless::cry: I’ll jump back in when im feeling better.

There’s no way me doing burpees daily, don’t worry. Oh, wow! 5:00 am! It’s 10:00 pm here! Where are you?
I’d say it’s a good way to start the day! Getting up at 5:00 am, joining a challenge called “death by burpee”! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry to hear you’re having a new swelling episode… get well soon Jenn!

3 Likes

Haha yeah, I don’t even know who I am anymore. I swore is never do it again but never say never right :sweat_smile:

I live in Australia. The last Friday of the burpee challenge will be the 1st July for me but I’ll just pretend June has 31 days this year :crazy_face:

Oh no sorry to hear Jenn @Runningfree rest up and we will see you back on deck soon x

3 Likes

Ah, you’re 7 hours ahead! I thought you were behind. OK, let’s do this! Friday 10th first go!
Friday is actually a good day for me, I usually go to spinning, I can do the challenge there before the class. Burpees at the gym hurt less than doing them at home, for some odd reason! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes