May fitness challenge. Don’t Be a square, join us!

I’m lazy, I’m a girl and I have a hard time getting motivated to work out. I printed the workouts and put it on my fridge. I’m in and officially watching the thread. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Das 1 done. 30 sec can be long…

3 Likes

Day 1 done earlier before my run

3 Likes

I did it! Day 1. :blush:

3 Likes

Well, a starts a start! :sweat_smile:

Edit; just saw you did day 1! Well done! :clap:t2:

2 Likes

I have the Smartwod app, but it doesn’t tell to go the the couch afterwards! :thinking::laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you! It only took me about 10 minutes total with Googling some exercises. I’m accountable on here for drinks I want to be accountable for fitness. Thanks for acknowledging my first win! :star_struck:

1 Like

Of course! I thinks this one will get quite tough towards the end! Nice challenge! I recommend using a WOD app, so you don’t have to focus on stopping the time. You’ll just follow the “beeps” between exercises.

1 Like

Day 1 done! :white_check_mark: my Smartwod app doesn’t send me to the couch, it tells my I’m an awesome person! :rofl::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Hmmm, :thinking::sunglasses: yes you are awesome and I am on the couch watching a Danish series called Borgen.

1 Like

Always follow your Smartwod workout message of the day! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah! Good thinking. Right now I am using a clock with a second hand. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Day 2 done :white_check_mark:
Burpees suck. That is all.

3 Likes

Day 2 done.

I doubt it :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Believe it or not I had never done a burpee before. It was ugly but it is done!

2 Likes

:laughing: I’ll have to change to the German version, they seem to have more original quotes!

1 Like

They are ugly for sure! I’m starting the new Challenge bad… today not done! But I’ll catch up. I came home from work today, and had a work get together/cocktail and just got home. Getting a bit off topic here (I apologize), but I’ve literally been bombed with fancy glasses of cava and wine all night long. They offered me (no exaggeration) 10 times a drink, and this has been a tough test. I always try to avoid these kind of events, but sometimes I just have to go. Didn’t give in, btw. Sorry for the derail! :see_no_evil:
@anon74766472 @Runningfree I’m catching up tomorrow! :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check: Just finished a virtual and all the movements were involved and I can bet I did more than 30 secs lol

@Jesile no worries and no need to apologize! I don’t blame you one bit. I can imagine that was a trying experience.

3 Likes

I would say coming home sober after that test is a MUCH bigger win than completing Day 2 of the challenge! I’m glad you got through it safely.

3 Likes

Day 3 done :white_check_mark:

3 Likes