Just 27 Days Away From The Big 1 Year! 😉

Good Evening sober family. I Just wanted to thank everyone for everyone’s support and encouragement here in this app. Without each and every one of you here I would NOT be where I am today in my sobriety. This app has been a blessing for me. Being able to read each and everyones stories, there struggles, and all of everyone’s accomplishments! Im proud to say that in just 27 days it will be 1 year sober for me. 365 days!!! Such a huge accomplishment that i never thought i would be able to do for myself. If i can do it, i know that you can to!!! :blush:

24 Likes

You’re doing amazing! I’m really excited for you to reach that 1 year mark.

1 Like

Thank you!

Such a huge achievement, I’m so happy for you. Congrats :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Whoa, that’s amazing!!! 1 year is such a massive achievement, I’m counting down the days with you lol. This place is helping me also. I come here everyday and without s doubt it is a major part of my recovery. What are you going to do for your soberversary? Maybe buy a little something nice for yourself? :thinking::two_hearts::pray:t2:

3 Likes

How exciting! You’re doing absolutely amazing. We have the same DOC so I know how hard it was to get started on this journey. Think about how much money we’ve saved. That’s my favorite part of sobriety. Are you planning on celebrating? Or buying yourself a nice gift? I’m asking for ideas. I’m about 2 weeks behind you.

5 Likes

Thank you! I really haven’t thought about that yet. Lol…

1 Like

How cool is that!! Congratulations to you as well. I really haven’t thought of buying myself anything. My family is planning something for me for my 1 year though. I have no clue what but I’m super excited though. :wink: My mother in law and oldest daughter told me we will celebrate at 1 year so this is all the info I have. And OMG, the money saved is insane!!! That is the biggest reward of all. Is unbelievable how much money went down the drain for that crap. But NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

That’s so awesome your family is celebrating with you. I can’t wait to hear all about it. Think about buying yourself something too. You deserve it after all the money you saved. I don’t mean literally saved, I’m saying what you didn’t spend on your DOC. I wish I had all that money sitting in the bank. Lol. But we’re responsible now and there’s bills that need to be paid that we put off while using.

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

How exciting,good for you :muscle::muscle::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

How about a mini break away somewhere nice maybe a long weekend…

2 Likes

I like that, I could definitely use a long weekend away. Thank you for the suggestion @Lilemm. :heart:

2 Likes

@Lilemm Thank you.

1 Like

@Lilemm I just might do that. A weekend away sounds amazing.

1 Like

@Lisa07 The weekend away thing sounds like heaven doesn’t it. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Lilemm If you don’t mind me asking, how many sober days do you have behind you?

1 Like

A weekend away sounds amazing @Angel0303. Unfortunately, I’m still in lockdown for covid. I think I’ll plan it for October. Better late than never. lol

2 Likes

WOWZA congratulations, truly an inspiration!

1 Like